The Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy program entitles every capable student to be an expert in drug manufacturing, quality control, research, counselling, regulation, entrepreneurship, dispensing and the program’s uniqueness, clinical pharmacy.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College linkage
- Quality Control Analyst
- Drug Inspector
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Regulatory Affairs Officers
- Hospital Pharmacist
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph