The program BSTM aims to prepare and equip students with competencies, skills, knowledge, values and attitudes appropriate to be reliable and trustworthy leaders, workers, supervisors and managers of the tourism and medical tourism industry by providing them intensive academic courses and work experiences in approved practicum and internship programs
The BS Tourism Management program prepares the students to undertake managerial skills within the Tourism Industry. It emphasizes strategic business management expertise as well as industry specific skills such as marketing and promotion, research and product development, tourism policy and planning and travel management. This program is designed to provide advanced professional training in the field of tourism and hospitality industry.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College
- Tour Operator
- Travel/Tour Guide
- Event Organizer
- Tourism Consultant
- Airline Steward/Stewardess
- Reservation Officer/Manager
- Resort/Hotel Manager
- Tourism Academician
- Government Tourism Officer
- Cruise Attendant
- Tourism Research Planner
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph