The Nutrition and Dietetics education in the undergraduate level is designed to adequately equip the students with the fundamental knowledge, attitudes and skills in food, nutrition, dietetics, management, and allied fields in order to prepare them for entry level professional responsibilities in education and communication, food and nutrition research, clinical dietetics, food service industries, wellness programs and public health/ community nutrition.
- Ultimate health care provider
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Affordable tuition fees
- Quality education
- Australian Trade Training College
- Dietary Director
- Chief Nutritionist – Dietitian
- Sports Nutritionist – Dietitian
- Research Nutritionist – Dietitian
- Food Service Systems Manager
- Health Educator
- Nutrition Counselor & Other Professional Possibilities
- Visit the Admission Office. (For new students, transferees and scholarship program application).
- Fill out E2E slip and application form.
- Pass the general admission exam. (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, Saturday by schedule).
- For admission requirements, visit www.metro.edu.ph